To find Airbnb's customer service # anywhere, go to the bottom of the Airbnb website page, click on "help" and then click on "contact us" and then click on "urgent." You will then see the phone # to dial from wherever you are located in the world.
Additionally, (and it may be easier) whenever a guest books a reservation with you, the phone number to contact AIRBNB directly in your part of the world, is printed on each and every guests' reservation form. This is so they know where to call if they have problems with their reservation. It is also for YOU to call if you need to reach Airbnb customer service. Look at ANY of your guest's reservation forms to find this phone number.
I saw you appeal for phone number on the New Hosts Forum. Here is something I wrote on 13 May 2014. I have tested it out again and it's still a fairly accurate description of the method you can use to access all the support helpline numbers:
1. HELP BUTTON: click on the help drop down button in top right of your Airbnb page. Choose "visit help centre"
2. CONTACT AIRBNB: Click the "contact Airbnb" option in the left hand side-bar
3. HOSTING: Click on the "hosting' icon. You'll then see a list of option below the heading "What can we help you with?"
4. SAFETY: Click the "safety" option in the list of options. It will open a new box, click on the option there "safety concerns"
5. WHAT IS THIS REGARDING: Then a drop down will appear asking "What is this regarding?"Choose one of the options e.g. "Personal Safety"
6. URGENT: Finally, you'll see two buttons at the bottom "send via email" or "Urgent". The urgent button has a telephone icon on it. Click the urgent button.
7. LOCAL NUMBERS: The system will display two USA numbers. Then if you click "Local numbers" option the system will also display a UK number at the top of the list.
•••IMPORTANT: For people who see this info, please consider that non-urgent enquiries can be dealt with most conveniently by using the messaging or email interfaces. Please leave the phone line free for urgent and safety related issues.
Here is the list of numbers split across two screen shots: Image1 Image2
PS Please feel free to remove the list of numbers if you feel they will be abused.